Crumpin’ Concensus! We have new stuff!
– Special Amber –Sprecher – A delicate balance of toasted malt and fresh hops give this medium-bodied German-style lager an intriguing, complex malt flavor. A creamy head, deep golden color and an impressive hop bouquet make this a very special beer.
– Moon Man – New Glarus – You hold a session beer with a bright bold blend of five hops that flirt obligingly with the smooth malty backside. Don’t let this one lay around it is brewed to be enjoyed today. Bold and engaging without pretense, because in Wisconsin you do not have to be extreme to be real.
– Fat Tire – New Belgium – Everybody knows this popular delight. You asked for it, we got it.
– Gray’s Oatmeal Stout – Gray Brewing Co. – Rich in color with a strong roasted flavor and creamy texture, the 56 Oatmeal Stout is a true dark beer lover’s beer. Generous amounts of fresh rolled oats, paired with aromatic hops and richly roasted barley lead to the unique coffee-like flavor. The 56 refers to the year, 1856, the brewery was founded by Joshua C. Gray. Today the brewery continues the tradition of brewing big, fresh, flavorful beers.
– 45th Parallel Vodka – Small batch local vodka made in New Richmond, WI.
– Door County Gin & Vodka – Local vodka made in Door County using an artisanal copper still.
– GLD’s Peach Brandy – Created using peaches instead of the grape wine traditional to the brandy making process.