Our quarterly Seasonal Tasting is upon us!
This Saturday from 5-7, we’ll be giving members a free sneak peek at our new seasonal specials, which are rolling out the same day.
AND the Riverwest Bakery Co-op will be serving assorted loaves of bread for a tasting. You can sign up for their CSB (Community Supported Bakery) at the event.
Here’s what we’ll be tasting:
Simply Apple – Yahara Bay Apple Brandy (WI honey crisp) with a touch of spicy simple syrup
Electric Fence – Strongbow and Hum liqour
Classic Irish Coffee – Jameson, Baileys and Just Coffee Co-op coffee
Hello Death – Lemon Hart 151 rum, white rum, a trio of juices, cinnamon and honey
Brain Duster – absinthe, rye whiskey, vermouth
Old Fashioned Three Ways:
Pumpkin – w/ Great Lakes Pumpkin liquor
Bacon – w/ house made Bacon whiskey
Cranberry – your choice of brandy or whiskey with tart cranberries
With this Seasonal Tasting, we’re also rolling out the following new happy hours:
– Every weekday from 3-7pm: $3 Lakefront Pints and $1 off rails. Introducing Pizza + Pitcher for $15 every happy hour.
– Saturday 2-7pm – $2 off seasonals
– Sunday 11am-4pm – $5 Bloody Mary // 7-Midnight 2-for-1
– Margarita Monday – $4 Margaritas 7-Midnight
– Tequila Sunrise Tuesday – $4 Tequila Sunrise 7-Midnight
– Wednesday – $9 Select Pitchers 7-Midnight
– Thursday – ODP – Powers Shot = $3; Shot of Powers + Hamms = $5 from 7-Midnight
– Friday – Educators + Public Employees drink like members all night