Notes & documents relating to meetings can be found here:
RWPH Board/ Leadership Action Items:
1. Send Weekly Updates to Membership via email, Facebook & website
2/28 – Update has been published to Public House website.
Please read as a lot has happened since Monday.
2. Meet with Lawyer (Nola Cross) asap to discuss:
- Lease options
- Exit strategy – Plan B
3. Solicit advice from 1-2 local business owners before next Membership Meeting on Monday, March 12 @ 6:30 pm
4. Solicit qualified & committed interim Board Members (who will need to be elected to a term at the Annual Meeting in May.)
5. Solicit Donations to pay off debts.
6. Create formal proposal(s) to:
- amend Bylaws
- restructure board
- hours of the bar
- tobacco license
7. Give membership notice to:
- review proposal(s)
- meet to discuss & vote on proposal(s)*
Note: Bylaw changes require 30 days notice. Other changes require 7 day written notice. Quorum is 10%, or 20 members.
8. Meet with RW Coop Finance Committee to discuss potential loan
9. Provide regular weekly financial updates during March & potentially beyond (until we are financial sustainable)
10. Seek out new Workers (train on core values & importance of membership & welcoming atmosphere)
11. Once finances stabilize: return to business plan from last Jan. Membership Meeting to revisit list of improvements (repairs, POS, extension of premises, merchandise, etc.)
Membership Action Items:
Visit the bar often – with friends.
Goal: On average, 5-6 groups with 5 drinks per day would go a long way to helping the bar.
- Apply to become an interim Board Member (current job description, Board interest form)
- Join the Events/ Membership committee – next meeting is Sunday, March 4 @ 11 AM
- Host an event (fundraiser, educational, etc.)
- Door shift – Collect Cover charge on Friday / Saturday
- Sign up a new member
- Laundry (wash bar rags)
Email email@example.com & let us know how you’d like to participate.