The Riverwest Public House Cooperative’s membership is comprised of Individual Members and Neighbor Members.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIPS: Anyone (over 21 years old) may become a member by filling out a membership form and paying fees required by the co-op’s Fair Share Structure. The member contributions establish ownership rights in the co-op. There are no family memberships. Membership fees are :
Benefits of becoming a Riverwest Public House Cooperative member:
- You own a share of the bar!
- Direct support to the Riverwest Cooperative Alliance (R.C.A) which invests in and helps sustain our neighborhood’s local economy
- Vote at the Annual General Meeting for Board of Directors
- Can participate in any of our standing committees or even run for the Board
- Discounts on most drinks anytime (see downloadable menu for specific prices)
- Access to member-only events
- Vote on seasonal cocktail list
- Discounts on Public House merchandise
- Free pitcher of beer on your birthday
NEIGHBOR MEMBERSHIPS: Neighbors of the Riverwest Public House living within a 50 meter radius to the business will automatically be considered Neighbor Members and be entitled to voting rights but no member discounts or other benefits of membership. The map to the left shows the 50 meter boundary of eligible households.
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
BUY A MEMBERSHIP FOR A FRIEND!
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org